40 Things

My birthday has been and gone, not one photo of me taken, but I did get one of all the great cards I had. It was a quite day with a musical ending, but I had been working on my list. Yes some are repeats of those not quite managed last year. So I roll towards 40 full of hope and good intentions and plans for a birthday trip. So here we go, 40 things for my 40th year on the planet.

  1. Crack this running lark (I really do want to be able to run)
  2. Go to Austrailia (more than once, given I had a trip planned for 2 days after my birthday)
  3. Poster of the Petra trip (or maybe Morocco one) - after the success and pleasure of the Rome poster
  4. Phohi river trip
  5. Scuba day
  6. Write a gratitude journal over the year
  7. Writer more letters (more than what for goodness sake, I seem to know the post office staff very well)
  8. Go horse riding along a beach (yet to decide which beach)
  9. Do some groovy artwork with some kids (I have a few to choose from and some visiting this year)
  10. Help Adam build his summer temple
  11. Have my Oscar Party this year (for sure this time!!)
  12. Finish the 365 mug shot project
  13. Get onto that weekend massage course
  14. Act as a wonderous host (2 planned visits this year - I'm up for more - anyone wanting to visit NZ)
  15. Ski again in the South Island (maybe take a lesson this time and hope to get into my trousers this time)
  16. Dentist thing really has to be done
  17. Take the train (vague and interesting)
  18. Walk the Tongariro Crossing
  19. Find good boots
  20. Make my own bath bomb
  21. Cuddle a Koala bear
  22. Get myself to a festival
  23. Make rainbow drawers
  24. Revamp the unit thingy in the garage
  25. Do the full on Rotorua experience
  26. Walk on an active volcano
  27. Have a voucher frenzy
  28. Embrace the World Cup
  29. Plant more wild flowers
  30. Spend lazy days at the beach this summer
  31. But while doing number 30 try this body boarding marlarcky
  32. Plan smashin 40th birthday trip
  33. Lay in a hammock
  34. Make a will
  35. Make eating at the table a habit
  36. Make Adams birthday a special event
  37. Meet up with those folk I went to school with that live really not that far from me
  38. Breathe well
  39. Bake the epic super rainbow cake
  40. Feed the birds


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A most excellent list. I hope you get it all done and if not less work to do for the list for next year!!

Bonne Chance!

Bobbi

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails