Fourth

I'm recovering from a night of Olympic watching, all very exciting indeed. So it's a loungy morning as I have accustomed myself to this Monday - Friday working over the last six months. It is only then I realise it's August and I was going to try the August Break again. I enjoyed the challenge last year and it introduced me to some great images and blogs. A lot has happened in the last year but clearly not my photo thinking. I rush out into the garden to take my first photo, uploaded and ready to go. I think it looks familiar and indeed it was, I chose the same subject for my first photo last year.

3 comments:

keishua said...

i like it. if it makes you feel any better the only think i seem to be able to take is sky. it's all about the experience!!

KateWares said...

That's too funny! Well, now that you're aware of it, maybe it will propel you forward somehow. ;)

Unknown said...

Thanks guys, I did think it was funny, hope you're having fun

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails