Walk 1 - Wenderholm

Did I really suggest completing 41 walks in the year after turning 41. Well I have been walking, from, time to time. Not far and not many and I've certainly not been counting. This week though saw an early finish from work and we flew (well its not really flying in the van but nonetheless) north and had a great stomp on one of Wenderholm's short walks. Physio has clearly paid off as the hips behaved and we had a power walk uphill enjoying the views and trying not to fall over on the downhill part. It wasn't a long walk but it felt powerful and while a dip in the sea afterwards would have been great no costumes this time - Adam needs more practice at packing the van. A paddle in the warm water did the trick. I think we can call this number one.









Wenderholm is one of Auckland's Regional Parks which provide a great deal of joy for me, have a lookie......





Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails