Walk 28 - Northhead

It was a sudden decision to head out. We walked round Northhead. The walk that takes you close the sea, round the edge, along a great path. Watching the fishermen, the boats, the clouds. Wondering at the remains from World War II, which seems a million miles and years away. Listening to the sea, the wind. I did some random yoga while Adam took pictures of the he most amazing stairway. Stairs into the rock, with trees and the roots winding around. It was a stairway from an adventure story. I'm thinking Clive Cussler and the Fargos but take your pick, Indiana Jones, Lara Croft any would work. We didn't take this wonderful stairway but continued close to the sea, watching the blue, thinking of swimming, diving below. The huffing back uphill restored my soul. I had nothing on me. No camera. No phone. No pictures, just my words from this walk.

Oh there is a picture of what I was doing just before we went I out.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails