It begins

Mornings. Normally an awakening and a move to work. Up, feed cats, wash, dress, check bag, out the door. With a sip of water or juice before facing the road and arriving at work to whatever it throws at me. 
I've begun to change my beginnings by adding in some mindfulness (using an app of course), maybe even some stretching and a mug of green tea and slowly the days are beginning to change
Then we are gifted long weekends, two in short succession no less, bringing to our days a whole new beginning. 
Waking naturally, then the cats once fed, come to the bed and stay there. We have a warm drink, the sun has been filtering through the blinds (one of the best things of 2104, loosing the curtains). So it begins.

Writing with WriteAlm 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this - and what a cute cat! I've been changing my morning routine as well, now I just have to figure out how to incorporate everything once I got back to work.

the habit of being said...

I love the light in this photograph!

Unknown said...

Thanks for commenting. It is the real trick isn't it. I've been thinking how easy this would all be if I did't have to go back to work. All the best with your routine...

sustainablemum said...

A good start sets you up for the rest of the day. Perhaps there is some truth in the saying did you get out of bed the wrong side when you are not at your best in the morning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails